Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 4, 2009

    Livin' in sin is the new thing

    I've come to realize how boring my life is, and how constricted I am to everything. Having strict parents may be a reason but another is that I'm in my own little world. So called "social norms" would be out partying with their friends or going out, whereas I'd rather stay at home and do nothing by myself or have my best friend over to have movie night just the two of us. Whenever going out becomes and option I kind of brush it off as a "no i can't" which drives everyone nuts. Well, my friends at least. My parentals probably love that idea.

    I need to revolt and
    do something crazy before I become a total weirdo.

    1 comment:

    1. I'm exactly the same. I'm not your typical teenage rager, I love nights in with good food and good films. Embrace it, I say! It's good to be a little out of the box.

      mynaturalanthem

      ReplyDelete